Thursday, January 26, 2017

An Apology

Hey guys,
I know that I don't have much of a following yet, but to those who do this is an apology. I made a mission statement that I would publish once a week and after the past two weeks I have failed to post anything. I am sorry about that, I have been adjusting to a new schedule and things have been crazy. However, I am going to aim to not let it happen again. I have a whole bunch of content coming your way next week as the world of geek media has been BOOMING over the past week or so. There is just a lot to talk about so right now I am trying to put things in an order of precedence to get content worth your time out to you. Thanks for following me here and I look forward to bringing you guys some new stuff on Monday!
-Michael Oden
creator and author of Comic Relief!

No comments:

Post a Comment