Monday, April 3, 2017

Where'd you (I) go?

I have honestly been awful with keeping deadlines for everyone here, and I am profusely sorry about that. I hope everyone is doing well. I have had some bouts of good and bad luck, starting with my laptop crashing a mere week before the end of my deployment (hence the elongated abscence). With my recent return, however, I will hopefully have my laptop restored here in the next week or so. I do apologize for the inconvenience and I do have a lot of great stuff for everyone when I finally get a chance.

I look forward to sharing more with you all here in the next week. I have a lot of ground to cover: Logan, Might Morphin' Power Rangers, New Justice League and Spider Man: Homecoming trailers, Iron Fist, a Sony helmed Venom movie, and much more! So keep your eyes peeled because you will be getting slammed with some great content here very soon! Hopefully, you are as eager to read as I am to get the stuff out to you.

As for maintaining a fixed schedule, I doubt I will be maintaining that anymore for a few reasons: 1. My following is not large or demanding enough to need one, 2. Writing is a creative process and putting these mandatory deadlines down I force myself to sacrifice quality for quantity, 3. and this is the last of them, While there is always SOMETHING going on in the nerd world, not everything that comes out is something I have a strong enough opinion on.

That honestly wraps this up, I am glad to get back into the swing of Comic Relief! and I hope that enthusiasm is shared with my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment